Well Hidden, Worth Finding
Tucked away in a quiet corner of south Suffolk, Dove Barn is a romantic, rural wedding barn nestling among rolling wheat fields and rambling hedgerows. Just outside the village of Boxford Dove Barn offers you a relaxed and rustic venue set in the grounds of the elegant Castlings Hall.
Dove Barn excels in intimate weddings from around 25 people and up to 60 guests. Set on a working farm the venue encompasses two inter-connecting barns, a sheltered terrace and large wedding meadow.
At Dove Barn the emphasis is on offering fewer weddings at a relaxed pace. Whether weekend or mid-week the hire period is from midday the day before your wedding until midday the day after. Giving you lots of time to decorate it in your own unique style.
Dove Barn offers:
•• Wedding Receptions for up to 60 guests
• Indoor or outdoor Celebrant-led Wedding Ceremonies for up to 60 guests starting in 2021
• Stunning gardens and grounds for wedding photographs
• Situated just 30 minutes from Colchester, Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds
• An abundance of accommodation choices within 10 minutes drive
• Exclusive and private use of the whole venue from midday on Friday until midday on Sunday
Houchins, our sister venue, just 30 minutes from Dove Barn.
COME AND VISIT US
Houchins, situated just outside Coggeshall in Essex is now the focus of our wedding & hospitality business. Slightly bigger than Dove Barn, Houchins is licensed for civil ceremonies both inside and outside for up to 120 people. Its dining area, in the old grainstore seats 150 in comfort. In addition to the venue, tastefully converted from an old barn, Houchins offers luxurious accommodation for up to 16 guests in the historic listed grade 2* farmhouse and additional accommodation for the bridal couple in the adjacent, Honeymoon cart lodge .